Dinner dilemmas, meet your match! Dive into a world where convenience meets flavor with these easy, low-carb chicken enchiladas crafted from market-fresh rotisserie chicken and low-carb tortillas. In just a few steps, transform everyday ingredients into a hearty meal that not only satisfies your taste buds but also keeps your carb count in check, boasting less than 2g of net carbs per serving.
Easy, Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 – 2 tablespoons diced green chilis optional
- 8 low carb tortillas I like the Xtreme Wellness brand
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- Chopped cilantro, green onion, tomatoes and jalapenos for topping
- Sour cream and additional hot sauce for serving
- Shred chicken with two forks or your hands into a large bowl.
- Lightly coat with 1/2 can enchilada sauce.
- Pour the remainder of the can in a shallow baking dish.
- Coat each tortilla in sauce, then place chicken and cheese in and roll.
- Bake at 375ºF for 20 minutes.
- Top with more enchilada sauce and cheese and bake for another 20 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onion, tomatoes and jalapenos.
- Serve with additional hot sauce and sour cream.
@lowcarblolita Whip up these easy, quick and delicious low carb chicken enchiladas using store-bought rotisserie chicken and enjoy a meal with less than 2g net carbs! #easychickenrecipes #easymexicanrecipes #lowcarbhighprotein #chickenrecipeeasy #viralchickenrecipes #easychickenenchiladas #chickenenchiladas #lowcarbtortillas #easyrecipes #ketorecipes #quickmeals#CapCut ♬ original sound – Lolita