When it comes to repurposing leftover salmon, these Fresh Salmon Salad Spring Rolls are an absolute game changer. They’re light, refreshing, and paired with a creamy sesame peanut sauce that’s so divine, you’ll want to drizzle it on everything!
Salmon Salad Filling:
- Begin by flaking your cooked salmon into a bowl.
- To the salmon, add mayo, spring onions, toasted sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything thoroughly and set aside for later.
Creamy Sesame Peanut Sauce: The real star of this dish is the delicious creamy sesame peanut sauce. Here’s how you can whip it up:
- Mix all of your desired ingredients in a small bowl. A personal recommendation is to use peanut butter powder instead of traditional peanut butter. It’s a great alternative that provides a rich peanut flavor but has less fat and sugar.
Assembling the Spring Rolls:
- Start by taking a rice paper wrapper and wetting it slightly until it becomes pliable.
- Lightly coat your working surface with some cooking spray to prevent the rice paper wrapper from sticking.
- Place a romaine lettuce leaf with the rib removed on the wrapper.
- Add a generous portion of your salmon salad, spreading it out evenly.
- For added crunch and flavor, throw in your choice of veggies. Spring onions, broccoli slaw, microgreens, and jalapenos are fantastic additions. You can also consider carrots, cucumbers, or red bell pepper for an added splash of color and nutrition.
- Now, wrap the spring roll just like you would a burrito, making sure all sides are sealed well.
- Continue with this process until all your salmon salad is used up.
Serve these delectable spring rolls with a side of your creamy peanut sauce, and you’re in for a treat. Whether it’s a light lunch, an appetizer, or a picnic snack, these spring rolls are sure to impress. Enjoy every bite!
The post Fresh Salmon Salad Spring Rolls with Creamy Sesame Peanut Sauce appeared first on Low Carb and Keto Recipes, Tips | Ketology.