If you’re in search of a low carb, healthy and satisfying meal that doesn’t compromise on taste but won’t keep you in the kitchen for hours, our 10-Minute Mongolian Beef is your perfect solution. With the same delicious flavors you love and the convenience of a speedy preparation, it’s a go-to recipe for those following a low-carb or keto lifestyle.
10-Minute, Healthy Mongolian Beef
- 8 oz Thinly sliced beef such as New York strip steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger minced
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute like Swerve
- Sugar snap peas optional, for added crunch
- Cauliflower rice for serving
- Start by seasoning your thinly sliced beef with a pinch of salt and pepper, and set it aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a few tablespoons of avocado oil. Once the oil is heated, sauté the minced ginger and garlic for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Now, it’s time to create the flavorful sauce. Pour in 1/4 cup of soy sauce or coconut aminos, followed by 1/4 cup of water. Finally, add 1/4 cup of your preferred brown sugar substitute (we recommend Swerve). Allow the mixture to simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Then, set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of avocado oil and place your seasoned beef in the pan. Sear the beef for a few minutes on each side until it’s cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Pour the sauce back into the skillet with the seared beef. Simmer the beef and sauce together for a few more minutes, allowing the flavors to meld perfectly.
- For a delightful twist and added crunch, toss in some sugar snap peas. Sauté them for just a few minutes until they’re tender yet still crisp.
- With your Mongolian beef and sugar snap peas ready, serve them over a bed of cauliflower rice for a low-carb and keto-friendly meal.
@lowcarblolita Easy, 10-minute Mongolian Beef for weight loss Love this recipe for dinner or meal prep. Add sugar snap peas, green beans or asparagus spears for some greens and fiber. #easyhealthyrecipes #EasyRecipes #beefrecipe #mongolianbeef #ketorecipes #highproteinmeals ♬ original sound – Lolita
In just 10 minutes, you can enjoy the deliciousness of Mongolian beef without the hassle of lengthy preparation. Whether you’re cooking for a busy weeknight or simply craving something tasty and wholesome, this recipe has you covered.