Do you love the taste of a delicious waffle but can’t have them because you’re on a low carb or keto diet? Well, I’m here to tell you that there is an easy solution to enjoying fluffy keto waffles! In this post, I’m sharing with you my keto chaffle recipe. What is a “Chaffle?” A chaffle is a low carb waffle that’s made with egg and cheese (or cream cheese) batter that bakes up on a waffle iron just like a waffle! They’re so yummy and tastes just like your favorite breakfast food. These are perfect if you want to satisfy your craving without sabotaging your fat loss goals! Plus they only take about 10 minutes which makes these perfect for busy mornings. So what are waiting for? Get in the kitchen and start making some keto chaffles today!
There are multiple keto chaffle recipes out there and I have some of my favorites here, however start with this basic, keto chaffle recipe that you can top with a keto-friendly maple syrup – ChocZero is my favorite – or berries (a keto approved fruit!) or your favorite waffle toppings!
Basic Keto Chaffle Recipe
- Mini waffle maker
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour half of your chaffle batter onto your mini waffle iron (or all of it if using a standard waffle iron.
- Cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the chaffle from the waffle maker and let sit for 3 – 5 minutes before topping!
The post Keto Chaffle Recipe appeared first on Ketology – Keto Recipes, Tips and Hacks for Women.