As with most of my keto and low carb cocktails, this Low Carb Moscow Mule with festive cranberries uses a low carb simple syrup to sweeten things up!
You can find sugar-free ginger beer or ginger ale at any market — sugar-free ginger beer might be a little more challenging to find, however Reed’s is in many stores and on Amazon. Ocean Spray’s Diet Cranberry juice is their sugar-free version or you can use unsweetened cranberry juice too.
Low Carb Cranberry Moscow Mule
This festive take on a classic moscow mule uses sugar-free Ginger Beer and Cranberry Juice to keep the carbs at bay.
- 4 ounces vodka I like Ciroc
- 8 ounces sugar-free cranberry juice I use Ocean Spray Diet
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 12 ounces Reed’s Zero Sugar Ginger Beer or you can use Virgil’s Sugar Free Ginger Ale
- Cranberries and lime wedges for garnish
- Fill 4 tall glasses or copper Moscow Mule mugs with ice.
- Add an ounce of vodka, 2 ounces cranberry juice, 1/4 of lime juice to each glass / mug.
- Top with ginger beer / ale and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime wedges.
Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
The post Low Carb Cranberry Moscow Mule appeared first on Ketology – Keto Recipes, Tips and Hacks for Women.