I love a classic gimlet, and this version adds gut-friendly kombucha for a deliciously good-for-you (ish) cocktail! I made this on a whim during a shoot for my newest eBook (stay tuned!) and the crew LOVED IT.
It’s actually also become my favorite cocktail of the season – I’m pretty sure it will become yours too!
Low Carb Kombucha Gimlet
- 1 oz. gin I like Hendrick's
- 2 oz kombucha Any flavor you like, I used Synergy's Lemon Berry
- 1/2 oz. sugar-free simple syrup
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Add your ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Gently shake – the kombucha is fermented so don't shake too vigorously or you'll have an explosion on your hands!
- Serve over ice in a coupe or martini glass.